Dr. Pete Dodd
- Research Associate, School of Health and Related Research (ScHARR)
- Tel: 0114 222 0740
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pete is a research associate in health economic modelling at ScHARR, University of Sheffield, UK, which he joined in 2013. Pete originally studied mathematics at Girton College, Cambridge before doing his PhD in theoretical physics at Imperial College London. He also has an Open degree from the OU for which he mainly studied biological subjects. After his PhD, Pete worked on infectious disease modelling as a post-doc at Imperial College London, and then at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.
- Infectious disease modelling.
- The epidemiology of TB, particularly in settings with high-HIV prevalence, and population-level TB interventions.
- TB in children.
- Individual-based modelling methodologies.
- Methods for model calibration and uncertainty analysis.