Dr Andrea Jimenez Cisneros
- Research Associate
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrea is from Perú, she has recently completed a PhD at the School of Management at Royal Holloway University of London. Andrea’s thesis critically examines the emerging phenomenon of innovation hubs, specifically in the Global South, and argues for a human-centred perspective in the discourse of innovation for development. She holds a Masters in Sustainable Development, with a focus on social innovation and ICTs for Development. Andrea has previously worked for the Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations (FAO), the International Telecommunications Union (ITU) and the Alliance for Affordable Internet (A4AI). Her research interest evolves around the impact of social and inclusive innovation, digital entrepreneurship, the Capability Approach and gender.
Follow Andrea on Twitter @andrejcisneros
innovation, digital entrepreneurship, human development, feminism, inclusive innovation, Buen Vivir.
- Jiménez, A. and Zheng, Y., 2017. Tech hubs, innovation and development. Information Technology for Development, pp.1-24.
- Jiménez, A. and Zheng, Y., 2017, May. A Spatial Perspective of Innovation and Development: Innovation Hubs in Zambia and the UK. In International Conference on Social Implications of Computers in Developing Countries (pp. 171-181). Springer, Cham.
- Jiménez, A. and Zheng, Y., 2016, June. A Capabilities Approach to Innovation: a Case Study of a Technology and Innovation Hub in Zambia. In ECIS (p. ResearchPaper82).
- Flor, AG & Jimenez Cisneros, A 2015, e-Agriculture. in The International Encyclopedia of Digital Communication and Society. 1-6.